A hosted 100% browser-based application that is based on the latest release of Microsoft’s .NET framework and provides out-of-the-box integration with most modern accounting and order processing systems.
Customers have the option of deployment on Microsoft SQL Server or the new SQL Server Express – a free database system for small businesses. It will run natively on any client platform that can run the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox, which includes both PCs and MACs.
It covers the bases for book and music publishers along with innovative features, such as fractional content sales, where a publisher may wish to sell things like chapters or smaller pieces of larger works.
- Sell and Manage Rights Options
- Define and Track Rights Contracts and Receipts
- Manage Flexible Royalties Contracts
- Multiple Contributors and/or Products
- Unlimited Contract Templates
- Advances, Honorariums and Bonuses
- Reserve for Returns
- Cash or accrual based accounting
- Fractional Content Contracts
- Multi-Currency Management
Available as a hosted service, the publisher has access to royalty software that is hosted, maintained, updated and backed up by the vendor.
You can be up and going without having to purchase and install any additional software.