Technology: Microsoft .NET, MS SQL
Clients: Sterling, McGraw-Hill Education, Thieme Medical Publishing
Offices: USA, UK, Brazil, Australia
Advance’s Contract, Rights and Royalties modules allows you to increase rights sales and boost revenue potential through better management of electronic rights, sub-rights, fragments and permissions sales.
- Exploit full subsidiary rights potential of your titles through accurate metadata, full rights availability information, and the
ability to produce sales documents direct from the system.
- Track workflow to keep up on all sales efforts and chase expiring options in a timely manner to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Receive early warning of expiration of term licenses with immediate access to license holders sales and publication histories, maximizing recurring revenue potential.
- Improve author relations and meets accounting and audit standards with full downstream management of rights income through royalty system.
- Support online sales of chapters, images and fragments through accurate rights held data at fragment level.
- Intuitive user interface to clearly view sub-rights owned, right on offer and rights sold.
Publishers of all sizes can better serve their authors, contributors, illustrators and other rights owners with an integrated, accurate solution, managing the complexities of royalties with confidence from initial contract to final payment.
The advance Contract, Rights and Royalties solution can handle the complexities and nuances of today’s most creative deals, allowing you to spend your time managing your business, not your system.
- Automatically generate final contracts, drafts andrevisions.
- Developed in collaboration with and used by the world’s leading publishing businesses.
- Built-in flexibility to handle the most complex royalties calculations, including multiple-payee, multiple-author, multiple-title contracts, each with varying terms.
- Multiple currency calculations, US and VAT taxation, international tax reporting (European, North American and Australian tax structures).
- Linking at the title and/or contract level.
- Enhanced advance recovery and reserve-for-returns options.
- Contract amortization.
- Accruals and sales reprocessing.
- Complete reporting capabilities with online payment and statement options.
- Product rights summaries, including electronic rights, sub-rights and permissions.